750 in 2017
1) BCAMS (hereinafter “we”) is committed to protecting the personal information you provide us. To achieve this we will fulfill our obligations that come under Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, and the Law no.506/2004 concerning the processing of personal data and privacy in electronic communications area. BCAMS has the obligation to process safely and only for specified purposes personal data provided at registration.
2) This event is organized by SC Infinity Telecom SRL with identification data: CIF: RO28250538 and RC J40 / 3643/2011
3) This event is private one, by invitation and is intended for major people
4) The video is prohibited without our consent.
5) BCAMS reserves the right to deny access or entry to the our Event or any related events at anytime and for any reason
6) At the registration desk you might be asked to show your ID Card. If the name used in the registration process is different than the one shown in your ID card, we may refuse your registration.
7) Attendees give full consent to the BCAMS, and agree that we can use and publish on internet any materials (pictures and videos) taken at the event.
8) Attendees agree and understand that the BCAMS, it’s staff, and the Event Sponsors are not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses including, but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death or property damaged suffered by any attendee during the Event or for any claims, actions, damages or expenses arising out of any transaction or occurrence that takes place in a private room or between private parties attending the BCAMS.
9) You will need to wear the show badge at all times during the event.